Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Return of Cyberforce!!

Marc Silvestri and Cyberforce are back...I cant believe its been 20 yrs since I went into my local comic shop and picked up my first Cyberforce comic and now this October it returns!

The unique thing about this return is that it will be using Kickstarter to help fund the project to make the first five issues (to be published monthly) available for free, both digitally and in print.
Joining Silvestri on the new series is interior artist Khoi Pham. Joining Khoi will be Co-writer and Top Cow President Matt Hawkins (THINK TANK, THE TEST) will utilize his background in science to lead the series in a never-before-seen direction.

I have to say I miss the early days at Image and I hope this series will help bring that excitement back!

No comments:

Post a Comment